NOLTEC is a leader in industrial refrigeration equipment and solutions in Nigeria. We have over 30 years’ experience providing refrigeration services to clients across different industry verticals including food and beverage, industrial, hospitality, marine, medical and pharmaceutical industries.
Industrial Refrigeration Services
Our range of services include:
- Cold Rooms: We offer various types of cold room solutions for clients including custom-built solutions.
- Chillers: We deploy chiller units for commercial and industrial clients.
- Refrigerated Storage: An example of such use exists for storing raw materials and finished goods in production facilities and warehouses.
- Marine Refrigeration: Installation and maintenance for storage and container ships bearing food and perishable goods.
- Industrial Process Cooling: Specialised refrigeration solutions for removing heat from industrial processes and maintaining a constant operating temperature.
- Mortuary Units: Hospitals and morgues can rely refrigerated services for their needs.
Industrial Refrigeration Manufacturers
We work with a number of international refrigeration manufacturers including the Frick and YORK refrigeration solutions from Johnson Controls, Danfoss, and Daikin among others. With over 30 years expertise working with equipment from these manufacturers and others, clients can be guaranteed of industry-leading industrial cooling services for diverse operations. As an example, our refrigerated storage solutions for food and beverage ensure the highest safety standards fit for human consumption.
Industrial Refrigeration Supplier in Nigeria
NOLTEC is an engineering and technical services company. We design, build, and maintain various types of industrial refrigeration equipment. Please contact us for a quote or to discuss your specific requirements. Our head office is in Lagos with project offices in all regions of the country. For more information, please call +234-810-304-7689 or +234-810-295-5408. You can also send us your enquiry using the form below: